10.4.09

Haruhi in Gothic Lolita outfit!


Let's have a look at one of the most recent additions to my figure collection! Most of my readers probably recognise 涼宮ハルヒ (Suzumiya Haruhi) so I won't go into detail about this famous and awesome anime/manga series by 谷川 流 (Tanigawa Nagaru). Haruhi is seen here in her goth lolita outfit courtesy of Griffon Enterprises.

As soon as I heard about this figure for the first time, I knew I had to have her and that she would turn out to be one of my most treasured additions to the family. Haruhi looks incredible in her gothloli attire and sculptor/designer 山本雅弘 (Yamamoto Masahiro) did some incredible detail work with her. The only complaint I have is that the production work done by Griffon is not *quite* up to standard. A close inspection of Haruhi is bound to reveal some imperfections that aren't normally present in a Kotobukiya or Max Factory product. There are a couple of irregularities in the paint work and she's got a *tiny* dent/knick on her dress that suggests hurried factory production, although I don't feel the end result takes away from the overall impact of this lovely figure. I am very happy that she's here!

No comments: