23.2.10

日本語能力試験 4級 ・ JLPT Level 4

Today I received my official certificate in the mail declaring that I passed the 日本語能力試験 4級 (Japanese Language Proficiency Test Level 4)! I know it's only Level 4, the beginning level, but I still have a strong sense of accomplishment and it feels great. Not to mention, this really motivates me to study even harder for this year's exam! I couldn't have done it without the support of my wonderful wife who has to put up with my awful Japanese. She's always helping me to improve and provides me with the opportunity to practice with a native speaker on a daily basis. I owe her my thanks. Additionally, I want thank my awesome Japanese Language tutor, Hata-sensei, who has been helping me to focus and speed up my progress. 今後も、よろしくお願いします。頑張ります。

2 comments:

Andini Rizky said...

Congratulations! I thought the new beginner's level is level 5, so I guess it's still level 4.

You mean "kongo mo 今後も"?

クリス said...

Hello Andini! Thank you very much! Yes the new beginner's level for 2010 is level 5, but I took the test last December (it takes 3 months to receive your score and certificate!).

今の前に「今後も」が聞いたことないから、僕には新しい言葉だよ。ありがとう!よろしくお願いします。