21.2.09

Ohhh No! Mobile phones on airplanes

Mobile phone use is now officially supported and permitted on commercial airline flights for the first time on UK's Ryan Air. The news is not particularly shocking but I do think this is an absolutely horrible idea. Mobile phone users, *particularly* in the West use absolutely NO phone etiquette whatsoever and the selfish and intrusive nature of mobile phone calls in public is now going to make the already-uncomfortable experience of economy-class airline travel much, much worse.

For people like me that already have a lot of trouble sleeping on airplanes, the chance of getting some rest is now less likely than ever. What a disappointment. I hate mobile phone users; I really do-- especially my fellow westerners who are total f&%cking irritating jerks when talking on their damn phones.

Read about this on The Telegraph website.

No comments: