31.10.08

あきやすみ 2 - けっこん

Aki yasumi pt. 2 - Kekkon (Autumn Vacation part 2 - wedding)

I'm very happy to announce that the marriage of Rinko and Chris is now 100% official! The two of us became husband and wife early in the afternoon of the 30th day of the 10th month in the 20th year of Heisei at Ōsakihachiman Shrine in Rinko's home-city, Sendai.

Our ceremony was wonderfully beautiful, spiritual and moving and we're so very happy to be enjoying our life as newlyweds.



After our ceremony was finished we all got together at the first-class French restaurant, "Serenity" in the Hotel Metropolitan Sendai. Together we enjoyed a fantastic meal featuring Sendai beef as well as many other high-quality local ingredients native to Miyagi prefecture.


Yesterday was a very special and joyous day, full of wonderful family, great friends, strong tradition and delicious food and drink. Our wedding was so much more than I could ever have expected. I hope my readers will wish good luck upon my new wife and I. よろしくおねいがいします。

No comments: