8.3.08

Kool Kunoichi


Anyone who is into playing Ninja Gaiden, or was a fan of the game Dead or Alive, will certainly recognise our favourite kunoichi, Ayane (あやね). She has been one of my companions for the past few months while playing Ninja Gaiden Sigma on PS3 (without a doubt, one of the best games I have played, ever!)

In Sigma, Ayane works for the two-faced Shadow Clan leader, Murai (ムライ) as a spy, continuously providing assistance and guardian-angel-style aid to her sempai, Ryu Hayabusa (リュウ・ハヤブサ) (Murai's nephew). After the evil lord Doku, under Murai's guidance, attacks the Hayabusa clan's village, kills everyone in sight, and steals the Dark Dragon Blade, I... oh-- I mean Ryu sets out on a quest to kill Doku and recover the blade. Ayane is there always to pass along important information, provide moral support and sometimes to bring rations in times of need.

Now I get to have Ayane watching over me always, helping me to survive on my adventures. Above is a lovely photo of her. She arrived today by way of Kotobukiya.

No comments: